The latest edition of Linuxtag was very productive. During the 4 days the CentOS crew managed to do several things, including:
- professional booth with a 24" screen/laptop setup that we can now reuse for other events around Europe
- proper template slides for events like this (also now a German translation thanks to Ralph and Felix)
- well received "CentOS and Enterprise Linux" presentation
- strengthened our ties with the Fedora project
- have a much better solution for our CentOS media (both printing and burning)
These books are real bibles containing more than 1000 pages. They go into details about everything, but they fail to mention the RHEL rebuild distributions like CentOS or Scientific Linux.
Something is going on here ?