Reply to comment
I just released mrepo 0.8.6 with RHEL 4.7's RHN/up2date code included which makes mrepo work on other distributions without requiring to copy those libraries.
Some of the highlights include:
- Support for RHEL5 and CentOS-5.
- Added YaST Online Update support.
- Added fuseiso support (root access no longer needed).
- Added unionfs support to merge ISOs to a single tree.
- Faster relinking of repositories.
- Caching of directory indexes to prevent regenerating repositories.
- Proxy-support for rhnget and gensystemid.
- Added rhnget --list option for searching packages.
- Added rhnget --filter option for selecting downloads.
- Added rhnget --source option for downloading SRPMs from RHN.
See the ChangeLog for more details.
A big thank-you to the following list of people for helping out with features and bugfixes in this release:
- Ian Forde
- Gareth Armstrong
- Oliver Falk
- Tom G. Christensen
- Francois Aucamp
- Bruno Cornec
- Frederic Pica
- Gabe Johnson
- Bjoern Engels
- Chandan Dutta Chowdhury
- Alexander Bergolth
- Nicole Hähnel
- Leo Eraly
Please let me know if you find any problems with this release as I plan to fix any outstanding issues quickly in a subsequent 0.8.7 release.