Things I should do but haven't yet. Because most of the time I want to do something in a well-structured manner. And this makes a simple task such a huge undertaking that I postpone it before even starting ;-)If you want to fund some development, please use paypal to encourage me or mail me in advance to discuss. If you want to add things to this list, please mail me.
- Write a busybox tcptraceroute implementation (push)
- Open source my newboot project
- Push the footprint project past its design phase
- Fix keytab-lilo.pl (push)
- Implement TODO items from one of my projects (dconf, dstat, footprint, yam)
- Implement a list of anaconda features
- Document more stuff I use/install regularly